Junior Infant Booklist 2019/2020
Just Writer A – Sunny Street
Sounds in Action (Folens)
Readers (Starways) (borrowed from school)
I see, I see
Len likes to hide
Jen plays tricks
Pre- Reading Activity book – Reading Zone Folens
Skills Book A Starways, CJ Fallon
Figure it out (Fallons)
Planet Maths, Junior Infants (Folens)
SPHE – SESE
Small World C.J Fallon
- 2 plain day copies, 2 project copies (40 pages 15 A) 4 chubby pencils
- 1 homework folder
- 20 page display folder
- 4 glue Sticks & small box of crayons
- €9.00 for personal and accident insurance
- Pack o photocopying paper
Other relevant information
- Please cover all books and puts names on the cover.
- Please put name on school jumper, coats, hats, etc.
- Junior infants finish at 12.00 for the first two weeks.
- Junior Infants finish at 2.00 p.m. and children are to be collected at that time.
- School re-opens Wed.28th of August 2019
- Please wear tracksuit bottoms and runners with their uniform on Tuesdays and Thursdays for PE
- We are a health promoting school so please follow our healthy eating policy for lunches.
Senior Infant Booklist 2019/2020
❏ Just Write B – Sunny Street
❏ Sounds In Action – (Folens)
❏ Skills Book B ( Fallons) Starways
❏ Skills Book C ( Fallons) Starways
❏ My write-a-story book C Starways
Readers ( Starways) Available in school to borrow
❏ Look at This
❏ Stories for You
❏ A New Baby
❏ Planet Maths (Folens) Senior Infants
❏ Figure It out (Fallons) Senior infants
❏ Smallworld ( Senior Infants Edition)
❏ 1 x Junior Sum copy ( 2cm square)
❏ 4 x Project copies ( 40 pages 15 A)
❏ 4 x pritt stick/glue sticks
❏ 2 x chubby pencils
❏ I x homework folder
❏ 1 x small box of crayons
❏ 1 x pack of photocopy paper
❏ 5 for school crest
❏ 9 personal accident insurance
Other Relevant Information
❏ Please cover and label all books
❏ Please put name on school uniform jumper, coats, hats etc.
❏ School reopens on Wednesday 30 August 2019
❏ Please wear tracksuit bottoms/school shorts and runners with uniform jumper on
Tuesday and Thursday for P.E.
❏ We are a health promoting school so please follow our healthy eating policy.